Making a breakthrough could be as simple as smashing through a wall.
Are you tired of flogging a dead horse?
The success of our small businesses is very heavily connected to the support they acquire from their customers and from their community. If this is lacking, then innovation and breakthroughs become difficult.
Although you can never be in complete control of what people think about your business, you can still influence them, hopefully in a good way. That is what making breakthroughs is all about.
What if you could tap into the infinite wisdom that’s always available to you at any time. And what if you could use that wisdom to grow your business, create the lifestyle of your dreams, and have whatever it is you would like to have more of in your life.
Building a big future for your business, becoming a thought leader, innovator and someone who can help others make breakthroughs without breaking the bank is something to aspire to. Create a strong image around breakthroughs that people will connect with quickly, not an image of yesterday’s breakfast.
Others might be born with better looks, parents, connections, and more wealth, but having these advantages aren’t the keys to abundance and success. Abundance is actually everywhere and with a little creativity and determination, there’s no limit to what’s possible and that your mind can achieve.
When you talk you only learn what you know, but by listening, particularly to your mind, you start to learn new things and uncover possibilities. Creativity starts with your intelligence having fun.
Uncovering hidden beliefs that may be holding you back
There is power in articulating your beliefs, your vision and how you want to get there that has flow-on benefits for everything you do. But, injecting new information into your mind can bring alive your ideas and your smouldering dreams.
A simple process for making changes
- You are a product of your past experiences.
- This has affected the way you think.
- Which now affects the way you act.
- And the way you act determines the outcomes you achieve
It, therefore, stands to reason that if you want to change the outcome you achieve:
- You start by changing the inputs to your mind.
- Which will change the way you think.
- Which will cause you to change the way you act.
- Which will then change the outcomes you achieve.
You can now set you own destiny with more certainty.
Discovering that you weren’t selected for something you’ve had your heart set on is always disappointing. How you dust yourself off and learn from this experience will set the stage for success with your next opportunity. Setbacks are a part of life and an important part of our mind learning and knowing what to do next.
“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer”. Albert Einstein
Where you can start to use your mind to make a breakthrough
- Review your past, section by section looking for trends and identify if there’s something that you may want to focus on in the future.
- Focus on critical experiences that you know changed the course of your life to date. Plot the people, events, and other things that you feel created a turning point in your life and impacted where you are today.
- Evaluate your contact base, your parents, teachers, coaches, mentors, and Consider how well you leveraged their input and what you may want to do differently going forward.
- Anticipate what skills and experiences will be required to achieve your aspirations and refocus your purpose, vision, and objectives and prepare an action plan.
[read more=”Personal Experience” less=”Personal Experience”]
Big is not always beautiful. If you are focusing on ‘big’ projects to achieve breakthroughs, this could be why you are struggling. Try making regular small actions and making things better for others.
You’d probably think someone who talks to themselves out loud is a little weird, but they might actually be on to something. Talking to yourself is a great way to better understand potential breakthroughs and what you’re learning.
You might make small improvements in many areas of your business and if they are in alignment with your purpose, vision, and objectives, you might suddenly be surprised with the breakthroughs you start to make. Little fish are sweet.
Won’t your struggles stop? That’s how slow growth economies make everyone feel. Just when businesses need fresh ideas and strategies to secure the future, your mind becomes overloaded and disengaged.
What is needed is an innovation that starts in your mind, something that will be a turning point and make a difference.