Procrastination is a sinister habit and can impact anyone at ant time.
Avoid procrastination, it is the ‘silent killer’ of good business
Just think of all the great things you could achieve if you could overcome procrastination. Imagine if you could start to suddenly complete tasks that need to be done that you keep putting off?
You could finally move towards the new lifestyle you have been dreaming about, launch that new business you have always wanted or even take that holiday you have been promising yourself.
Understand what is causing your procrastination
We can and do program our minds daily. Remember the old computer saying, “Garbage in, garbage out”. What are you telling yourself each day? Why not analyse your self-talk?
I always find it interesting how people let a common thing like procrastination prevent them from achieving the success they are looking for. Whatever success might mean to them. I believe the enemy of true success is something very difficult to see. It’s procrastination and continuing to sit on the fence, wishing and hoping everything will work out.
“Having a bad boss isn’t your fault. Staying with one is, so don’t procrastinate, change you boss or start your own business”. Peter Sergeant.
Why not try some new and positive affirmations?
- My actions can bring success to the lives of the people around me.
- I am the happiest person when I am action orientated.
- I always present myself in a friendly manner.
- I am very reliable and always complete what I say I will and do so on time.
- I will persist until I succeed.
- I always look for the good in people and the tasks I have to do.
- I am a creative and innovative person.
- I avoid negativity and negative people.
- I am getting my business into good shape.
- I can, I will and I must.
[read more=”Personal Experience” less=”Personal Experience”]
The reason why most people fail to get a start-up or project off the ground is they wait. They wait for conditions to be perfect and of course, they never are.
When you procrastinate you could easily end up living a life of scarcity and dreading the coming of every new day. Procrastination can cost you everything.